Sunday 11 December 2011

This weekend

001. Sorry I haven't been posting in the last couple of days, been suffering with food poisoning for a few days and can safely say that I am put off chinese food and prawns for life! I didn't even realise that sick could come out of your nose until this weekend. Sorry about that lovely mental image there! Haha! So, I haven't really felt like doing anything apart from sleeping and running to the loo these past few days, so sorry about that!

002. Really trying to get this blog on the run now, my old blog had quite a few followers but then due to personal circumstances I neglected it and realised that I would rather just start over than go back to that one...

003. Anyway thought this might be a nice introduction to learn some more about me if I did the 13 personal questions tag...so here goes!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks much as we don't actually have one near where I live, but on the odd occasion that I do go I get a Mocha Frappe, which are my favourites. To be honest though I prefer the iced drinks in cafe nero, they are seriously good :)

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
I think at the moment it would be my studded Ambush boots, I wear them constantly!

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
Erm, I have a real phobia of sick/ being sick, it makes me panic so much. Which you can imagine bodes really well for me this weekend....

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I want to take a few months or years out of my life to go to a country in need and help over there, I am going to Morocco for two weeks next year to work in orphanages so hopefully that will inspire me to do more aid work.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Weird as it sounds, it would have to be mustard, but definitely just the french stuff. I love it, and eat it on absolutely everything haha, even just on toast by itself!

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding" from Proverbs would definitely have to be the one I mainly live by. Knowing to live my life in God's way and trust him more than my own judgement has definitely shaped my life. I would also have to say the old "treat others as you would wish to be treated" would be one too.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
Well I'm not on youtube, but I can understand how annoying it is when people leave pointless and hurtful comments for no reason. I have never left a negative comment on a video, and never will!

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
At the moment Ed Sheeran "Lego House" is tops at the moment, love him :)

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I wouldn't really describe my style as anything to be honest...I wear what I like. But I take a lot of inspiration from people like Zoella and LLYMLRS, here on blogger :)

10. Favorite number
77 :)

11. Two hobbies
1) Horse Riding
2) Playing the guitar

12. Two pet peeves
1) When people pull out in front of you and nearly cause an accident, and then they thank you afterwards. That makes me so angry!!!
2) When people don't know the meaning of personal space in places like queues and at cash points. The yellow box is there for a reason people!

13. Guilty Pleasure
Strictly Come Dancing would have to be my guilty pleasure. I can't help to love the cheesiness ;)

Anyway when I am feeling better and looking a bit more attractive I will definitely put some outfit posts and reviews up :) And I tag you ALL to do this tag
xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment