Saturday 31 December 2011

Pre New Years Shopping!






001. Hey guys, hope you are all well :) Me and my friends decided it would be nice to go to Lakeside today to see if we could find a dress to wear for new years eve tonight, so we took a trip to Lakeside shopping center and this is what I wore to go. Sorry its a very boring ootd but I wanted to be comfortable that day :)

Leather Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Black and White Jumper - Topshop
Super Cosy Tights - Primark
Owl necklace - Unknown as given to me by friend
Suede effect chelsea boots - Topshop

002. I finally got my new camera and its beautiful! Still kind of working out how to use it but hopefully my outfit posts will be much better now. In case you are wondering it is a Canon Powershot of some kind!

003. I did manage to find a gorgeous dress for new years, its this one from miss selfridge. I will definitely put up an outfit of the night for new years soon but it will probably be pictures of me and my friends as I am getting ready round a friends house so won't be taking pictures of my outfit...

Anyway thanks for listening to me rant on, hope you have a great new year and a lovely start to 2012!

Love Luella xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment