Tuesday 7 February 2012

Top 5 Blushes of All Time, All Drugstore :)


001. My favourite blushes have to be the natural collection blushes. Pigmented, creamy, matte, and most of all so cheap you can afford to have them all. This one is sweet cheeks, not sure if they do this anymore but they have great colours, and at a mere £1.99 you can afford to catch 'em all ;)

002. I really do like the bourjois little round pot blushers, although they are maybe not as pigmented as I like. However I still love them because of the gorge smell, amazing colour collection, subtle shimmer which has a lovely glowy look on the cheeks, and the cute little brush that comes inside! This is the colour brun cuivre.

003. Topshop cream blushers. These are amazing, a lovely cream to powder finish with a dewey glow, very pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. Love these so much, great for £6. This is the colour "flush".

004. Sleek blushes. Love these blushes, not much of a colour range but the colours they do have are gorgeous. Look out for their limited edition blushes, they are always amazing. Love the packaging too, and these have got to be some of the most pigmented blushes. Definitely reccomend these. This one was from a limited edition collection and is called "pan tao". Definitely not a subtle colour, but applied lightly goes into a gorgeous peachy shade.

005. This is a blush that I find myself reaching for a lot, and was a complete impulse buy in Tesco. Its by Vivo and is called peaches and cream, its a shimmery baked blush. I think shimmery blushes get bad press, but I think used in the right way, they can make your skin look fresh, dewey and glowing. This is pigmented, easy to blend and a lovely colour. Definitely recommend it if you see it in Tesco :)

Thanks for reading guys, whilst I have time, I am going to put up another couple of blog posts tonight, so make sure you read those too and comment and chat to me :)
xoxoxox





1 comment:

  1. I love the bourjois blushes! they smell so lovely! great review! xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete