Monday 5 December 2011

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!






001. So, I guess this is my new blog...gosh what do you write on your first post? I guess I will get straight into why I have put all these photo's up. This is my official first OOTD. Well actually it was an evening but you get me. So I guess I had better talk you through it ;)

Rings: Accesorize, Simply Silver, Azendi
Watch - River Island, last year.
Dress - H&M - £14.99
Belt - New Look £5
Earrings - Primark Stag Earrings, £2
Satchel - Primark - £10
Boots (not shown) - Topshop - Not sure if these are still available...
Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1N1, Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection 2000 in Light, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, Loreal Superliner in Carbon Black, Topshop Mascara, and the lips are Benefit Lipstick in the colour No Competition.

002. So now that is out of the way, I have to say excuse those unsightly nails!! I am wearing Nails Inc nail polish in the colour Barnsbury Road, and is without a doubt, the WORST nail polish I have ever worn. This was within 2 days wear, not sure whether it is just the matte nail polishes that wear like this, so I am testing out another of their polishes that isn't matte and I will let you know.

003. This feels like a list of apologies, you will also have to ignore the awful camera quality. These were taken on my webcam as I am waiting to get a good camera for Christmas. I am however, completely bamboozled on what camera to get. If you have a good suggestion for a reasonable price (under £200 preferably) then let me know as there are so many out there! I want one that is good for filming as well as blogging :)

004. Haven't felt well at all today so have been curled up on the sofa writing this blog and editing my blog design a last little bit. Suffice to say I didn't take these pictures today...I did not look a pretty sight this morning.

Hope you are all having great weeks, don't forget to hit that subscribe button for more posts from me ;) I will check out your blogs too! Till next time!



1 comment: