Wednesday 15 February 2012

I have ventured onto youtube! Support me!

Hey lovelies! Just wanted to let you know I have embarked on the youtube video journey, and my first video is live!
Its a haul, and the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_LzgPKcGw
I would really appreciate it if you could support me by going and watching it, leave your comments, rate it and subscribe to me too!
Never thought I would have the courage to do youtube but obviously that has changed haha!

Another side note, my beautiful new camera got broken the other day :( and is now officially dead. I should be getting a new one soon but until that point blog posts will be limited, seems like one thing after another at the minute!!



Anyway thanks for reading darlings
have a lovely lovely week xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment